Dandruff is one of the biggest enemies of the beautiful look of hair. Small white flakes that resemble flakes are easily visible and create an unpleasant and unhealthy appearance, and cause shame in humans. In addition, dandruff is also responsible for irritating itching and irritation of the scalp skin.
It is estimated that about 60% of people have experienced the problem of dandruff at a certain period of their lives. Dandruff can occur at any age after puberty, but often occurs during puberty. It is thought that men more often suffer from dandruff than women.
Stubborn dandruff frustrates and causes shame
The causes of dandruff are the most diverse. Burning of the skin to the scalp can be caused by aggressive hair products, bacteria, fungi, unbalanced nutrition, hormones, and it is not excluded that dandruff occurs due to stress . Fortunately, dandruff is not an insoluble problem. You just have to be persistent and find the best solution for you.
13 TIPS TO HELP YOU FIGHT DANDRUFF
- Minimize the use of hair styling products. Gels, foams and hair styling sprays can further irritate the scalp and aggravate the dandruff condition. Some of them may be caused by the very appearance of dandruff. If you suspect that a particular product may cause dandruff, stop it completely to see if the condition will improve.
- Wash your hair a minimum of three times per week.If you have an oily scalp, you need to wash your hair almost every day. But if you have dry skin on the scalp, then wash your hair 3 times a week.
- Use shampoo against dandruff. The first step in removing the unpleasant white scales from the hair is the use of shampoo for that purpose. To some people, some shampoos help them more, and others less. Therefore, you need to experiment a little to find the right product for you. Especially recommended are shampoos and soap-based soaps.
- Rotate the dandruff shampoos. Many find a shampoo that removes dandruff and after a certain period notice that the shampoo is no longer so effective and that dandruff returns. The reason for this is that it can develop resistance to the active ingredients of the shampoo and therefore reduce its effect. The solution is to change 2-3 shampoos of different brands. Change the shampoo every month.
- Occasionally use a delicate shampoo. If you are afraid that the dandruff shampoos are very strong, you can also use a gentle baby shampoo from time to time
- Always shampoo your hair twice. With the first wash, you will get rid of the dead skin of the scalp. When using the shampoo for the second time, allow it to work for 5 minutes, then wash with water.
- Massage the scalp. While you have shampooed your hair, massage your scalp with the berries on your fingers. With massage you will increase your circulation.
- Use lukewarm water and wash thoroughly. For washing your hair use lukewarm rather than cold or hot water . Many people claim that lukewarm water helps to reduce symptoms. Always rinse your hair thoroughly to completely remove the shampoo or regenerator.
- Wash your hair after exercise. Do not let the sweat stand for a long time on your head. After exercise, immediately head to the bathroom.
- Suffer your desire to become itchy. Never scratch, especially with your nails. Aggressive itching irritates the scalp and creates wounds on the skin.
- Exposure moderately to sunlight. Sun rays reduce skin inflammation of the scalp. Perhaps this is why people in the summer have less problems with dandruff. But exposure to the sun should be moderate.
- Reduce educe stress. Stress may be the cause of dandruff or worsening of the condition. Learn to control stress in your life to get rid of dandruff, but also to preserve your complete health.
- Clean the comb or brush before each use. Wrap regularly and always with a clean brush or comb.
HOW TO GET eliminate DANDRUFF in a very NATURAL WAY?
When fighting something so boring and persistent as dandruff, you need to use all the weapons that are at your disposal. Some of them are hiding in your kitchen, so there is no reason why you should not use them.
- Vinegar. Fill a glass of equal amounts of vinegar and water and squeeze the scalp. You can also use a sprayer to evenly apply the scalp fluid. Wrap your hair in a cloth and wash it for half an hour. It is recommended to use apple cider vinegar. Do this 2 times a week.
- Lemon juice. The juice of lemon can help you remove annoying white flakes and gave the hair a wonderful shine. Simply squeeze a lemon in half a glass of water and with it extinguish the hair during the last wash while you are showering. Use tin sheet 2-3 times a week.
- Apple juice. Mix 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed apple juice with 2 tablespoons warm water. Using a cotton swab, apply the tonic to the entire head and allow it to work for 20 minutes. Wash with warm water. Nourish the scalp with apple juice at least once a week.
- Olive oil. Sprinkle a small amount of olive oil . With it, paint the scalp (it is good to apply it all over the hair) and massage. Wrap the hair in foil, let the oil work for 15-30 minutes, then wash your hair with shampoo.
- Olive and almond oil. Mix equal amounts of olive oil and almond oil. Apply the mixture to the hair and leave it until you feel the heat of the scalp (15-20 minutes). Then, wash your hair with shampoo.
- Olive oil and rosemary. Put a glass of olive oil in a jar and add one tablespoon of rosemary. Close the jar and leave it for two days in a bright place so that it can touch the sun’s rays. Drain the oil to remove rosemary. Once a week with the oil, apply the scalp and apply on the hair. Wrap your hair with a cloth soaked in warm water and let it stand for half an hour. Finally, wash your hair with shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Baking soda. After washing your hair, take a bit of baking soda in your palm and gently rub it in the roots of your hair. Leave to act for 2 minutes and rinse your hair with warm water. Do this 2 times a week.
- Tea tree oil. Dip 2-3 drops of tea tree oil into the shampoo that you normally use to wash your hair. After applying it on the head, massage gently and leave it to act for 5 minutes. Then wash with lukewarm water.